Monday, November 16, 2009

Moving In Time

Today I taught my group of writers the art of moving in time to help the reader understand the meaning of the piece (idea from Raising the Quality of Narrative Writing by Calkins). However, I used a fabulous text Sweet, Sweet Memory. I also timelined the book to show how the piece moved from the present to the past and to the future at different points.

Lesson Plan

My writer's are wrapping their third small moment by "Putting Said to Bed" tomorrow and then going through the final stages of writing onto publishing. Once again I have nothing but wonderful things to say about this process. When my piece is finished I will post here.

2 comments:

  1. www.theglobaltutors.com is the best organisation which provides the online solution of assignments,home work and even provide the online tutoring to students at reasonable price quote within the stated deadline.I have been using their services for the last three years and just because of them I have been able to crack all the exam with highest grades or marks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. www.theglobaltutors.com is the best organisation which provides the online solution of assignments,home work and even provide the online tutoring to students at reasonable price quote within the stated deadline.I have been using their services for the last three years and just because of them I have been able to crack all the exam with highest grades or marks.

    ReplyDelete