Saturday, April 17, 2010

Finishing Up Poetry

My students are finishing up their poetry unit next week. I am so excited!! This is my favorite unit. Several of my students are going to attempt a creative writing contest through our local library. So we will spend the last 1/2 of the nine week preparing for this, writing an on-demand writing assessment, and then memoirs to the end of the year. I will be on haitus from now until August. I hope everyone has a wonderful summer and see you in August.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck finishing out the school year Lynelle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. www.theglobaltutors.com is the best organisation which provides the online solution of assignments,home work and even provide the online tutoring to students at reasonable price quote within the stated deadline.I have been using their services for the last three years and just because of them I have been able to crack all the exam with highest grades or marks.

    ReplyDelete