Monday, June 22, 2009

Slice of Life~June 23, 2009

Idea from Ali Edwards
For Today: June 23, 2009
Outside my window...my shasta daisies are blooming. Sunlight hits the green leaves and white blooms.

I am thinking...about where to start on the National Board for teachers process…I hear entry four calling my name.

I am thankful for...my friends. At 31, I have found friends who love me for me…quirks and all.

From the kitchen...nachos.

I am wearing...green capris and my favorite summer top-brown with polka dots and ruffles.

I am creating... a new layout for my living room; my furniture arrives Wed.

I am going...to have a jello pudding pop.

I am reading...about vocabulary instruction.

I am hoping...it cools off…100 degrees in June isn’t a good sign for July and August.

I am hearing...my cat purr on my bed as I write.

Around the house...toys haphazardly placed by my favorite girls.

One of my favorite things...is my daughters love to be outside and enjoy nature.

A few plans for the rest of the week...summer school, new furniture, and scrapbooking a few pages this week.

A picture to share...this was taken yesterday while my kids played in the “beach” in the backyard.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful post and gorgeous picture. She looks like she is really enjoying the "beach".
    I once thought of doing National Boards; maybe I will give it a second thought.Lord knows that I love to create more work for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Jell-o Pudding Pop sounds so good right now! Too bad I don't have one around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. www.theglobaltutors.com is the best organisation which provides the online solution of assignments,home work and even provide the online tutoring to students at reasonable price quote within the stated deadline.I have been using their services for the last three years and just because of them I have been able to crack all the exam with highest grades or marks.

    ReplyDelete